Summer Lovin': Floral Dresses to Wear Right Now
Floral dresses are in! We listed our favorites from our summer collection for you to easily and conveniently choose from. Good luck on picking what you think is best. Actually, they're all adorable and chic. Now it's up to you if you get one or two...or maybe more?
1. Love green? Our flower print knot front button up dress would be perfect for any of your casual getaways. Whether, you're just strolling on the beach or just spending the weekend with your girlfriends, this would be a great piece to wear.
GET IT HERE: FLOWER PRINT KNOT FRONT BUTTON UP DRESS, $44
2. Who says brown is out of trend this year? Nah. Just look at our V neck and open shoulder ruffle floral dress, it's classy and cute. Just perfect for a summery weekend chill outside.
GET IT HERE: OPEN SHOULDER RUFFLE FLORAL DRESS, $38.00
3. This floral print split hem dress is so chic. Everybody loves it! Pair it with a black high heels pointed toe sandals and you're ready to nail a pretty casual #OOTD.
GET IT HERE: FLORAL PRINT SPLIT HEM DRESS, $48
4. Yes, it's summer and it usually means colorful and pastel-styled dresses. However, with this open shoulder wrap neck floral dress in black, you will never go out of style. It's simply sophisticated. It's best worn with dangling earrings to complete a dazzle.
BUY IT NOW: OPEN SHOULDER WRAP NECK FLORAL DRESS, $38
5. Our random sunflower print crisscross back A line cami dress is almost insultingly charming that will pretty much make you sing, "Here Comes The Sun" once you put it on!