7 Hair Care Tips That Works
Hair care is an overall term for parts of hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair on the human head. Hair care will differ according to one's hair type and according to various processes that can be applied to hair. All hair is not the same; hair is a manifestation of human diversity.
In this article, We Pulse Designer Fashion Team will share some tips, maintaining your hair is relatively easy with the right kind of steps. Hair is made of protein, so keeping a healthy diet and good hygiene is an essential part of maintaining luscious locks.
These are some other tips about hair care, and what you can do at home to get unbelievably beautiful hair.
1. Washing hair properly - Wash hair sparingly and use a good-quality shampoo. Washing hair too often can leave hair dried out, leached of its natural oils, and may damage your hair. Aim to shampoo your hair at most every other day or even only twice a week.
2. Try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens. Sulfates are the chemicals that make shampoos lather up. Parabens are preservatives that cause irritation and eye problems after prolonged use. Both of these chemicals aren't healthy for you or the environment so try to use shampoos with natural cleansers.
Choose a shampoo that suits your hair type. Don't just go for any old shampoo; go for the shampoo that works for your hair type. Typical types include (but are not limited to):
Curly or coarse hair probably wants frizz-minimizing and softening shampoo.
Straight or oily hair probably wants a gentle shampoo designed for daily washing.
Colored or treated hair probably needs a shampoo that's fortified with extracts or amino acids, because treating your hair is essentially damaging it.
Dry hair probably needs shampoos with glycerin and collagen to help restore some moisture into the hair.
3. Use conditioner that matches your hair type, length, and treatment damage. A good rule of thumb is to condition every time you shampoo your hair, although very processed or dyed hair probably needs a little more love than natural hair.
Deep condition once a week. Use a store-bought hair care product, or venture out on your own and try a homemade solution. Deep conditioning is very good for your hair. It keeps hair soft, healthy and moisturized.
4. Condition your hair properly based on hair type:
For fine hair: If you have very limp hair, try a botanical oil treatment before you shampoo. Use lavender or tea tree oil, for example, and work it under your cuticles before shampooing. Wash shampoo away and apply conditioner from the mid-shaft down to the end. Leave in for a minute before washing.
For medium to thick hair, use a moisturizer with natural hydrators. Keep your conditioner light. Apply conditioner all over your head and let stay for 2-3 minutes.
5. Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein. Too much protein can leave your hair feeling desiccated and brittle. While protein is the building block of healthy hair, use conditioners that come with balanced ingredients.
Frizz-control serum can be used in small quantities to tame frizzies. Make sure you do not use too much and wash once a week with a deep-cleanse shampoo to avoid build-up, which will leave hair looking dull and flaky.
6. Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, twice a year. Doing this helps to make your hair look shinier and cleaner; plus, it treats dandruff. Use 1 part vinegar (preferably organic apple cider vinegar) to 3 parts warm water, then rinse and wash your hair as normal.
7. Moisturize your hair. Use five oils: almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oils. Mix together equal proportions of each. Alternately, use egg oil. Apply to the hair and leave in for four hours prior to showering out. Repeat twice a week.
Pulse Designer Fashion "HAIR CARE" List Products
Wet and Wavy Curl Moist Conditioner 8oz CONDITIONS & ADDS BODY Wet-n-Wavy Curl Moisture Conditioner Hydrates & Shields Your Curls..
Wet and Wavy Wet Gel 8oz POWERFUL HAIR SCULPTING TOOL Wet-n-Wavy Wet Gel Liquid Sculpting Gel Pumps Up, Holds Up...
Wet and Wavy Curl Creme 6.5oz RESTORES, CONDITIONS, PROTECTS CURLS & WAVES Wet-n-Wavy Crème Moist Curl Crème Drops Frizz Like...
Wet and Wavy Curl Moist Shampoo 8oz CLEANS, PROTECTS CURLS & WAVES Wet-n-Wavy Curl Moisture Shampoo Deep Cleans Your Curls...
Wet and Wavy Tangle Free 8oz ALL-DAY DETANGLING CONDITIONER Wet-n-Wavy Tangle Free Leave-In Conditioner Puts Zing in Dry Hair If...
Wet and Wavy Polishing Activator Gel 10.5oz MOISTURIZES, CONDITIONS, HOLDS CURLY HAIR Wet-n-Wavy Hair Polishing Gel Padlocks Your Curls Without...
Wet and Wavy Shimmer Shine 4oz SILICONE-BASED SHINE RESTORER Wet-n-Wavy Shimmer Shine Spray Jazzes Up Your Hair With Glimmer &...
Wet and Wavy Super Spritz 10oz LONG-LASTING HOLDING SPRAY Wet-n-Wavy Super Freeze Spritz Keeps Your Hair Looking Hot For Hours!...
Wet and Wavy Mousse 8oz SHAPES, SMOOTHES HAIR SYSTEMS Wet-n-Wavy Curl & Wave Mousse Makes Hair Shaping a Snap! Whether...
Wet and Wavy Detangling Spray 8oz DETANGLER WITH UV-PROTECTION Wet-n-Wavy Frizz Free Detangling Spray Calms Unruly Hair For Styling Ease...
If you have any questions, suggestions email us:email@example.com
PS. Don't forget to click the right pink tab at homepage, we have an exciting offers, deals and discounts.
Pulse Designer Fashion Team